Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRADE my American Racing for your Stockers in Houston

I bought this truck with these wheels, and I just like the stockers more.
If anyone is willing to work out a trade, let me know. The tires (which don't have much life left) will go with the wheels, so I'd need some in return.
This maybe a stretch, but could be a good opportunity for someone looking to change the look of their truck.

All 4 center caps have the same amount of rust.

I'm in Central Texas, but travel to Houston area often, as well as DFW.
I'm looking for the stock ALUMINUM wheels like the picture below.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Just FYI you can get center caps for those pretty common, just gotta know what size they are. Do a google search for american racing center caps and they are everywhere for fairly cheap. Bump for ya

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I have a set...shipping?????

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... I was reallllly hoping I could find a Texas guy, and do a semi-local swap. I would need some tires too, since I cant afford to buy new ones just yet, which would sky rocket shipping costs..

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I've got a set of pyo's with 245's I'd be interested in possibly trading. Are your wheels 16" or 17"? I have a set of 17" bfgs that I could slap right on em if they're 17.

Sent from my Droid using the AutoGuide app while not driving...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're 17's. I assume PYO is what you guys call the wheel I'm looking for? How much thread is left on those 245's?

If you have some 17'' tires already, I could strip the tires off before I was to ship to save one of us some shipping cost.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
They've got most of the tread left. Probably 80%. One of them got a little chewed up from a blonde girl trying to get off some ice, but I run it that way still and no problems. Of you want a pic or two pm me and ill get ya a couple tonight.

Sent from my Droid using the AutoGuide app while not driving...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone in Houston up for this?

·
Registered
180 Posts
im in lubbock, i have a set. they are gmc though. which im sure the cap could b changed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts