Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels stick out too far for me. I just bought the tires, then added a lift which widened my front end too much. They were borderline too wide for me before the lift. Now it's definately too much. Click on my avatar for pics. I have a front view. You'll see what I mean.

I would prefer to trade wheels and tires for a bigger wheel size while maintaining the 35" height but I will trade wheels only if they are 16". I want a +10 offset or more wheel, 16" to 20". 9" or 10" wide.

My Wheels: Dick Cepek DC-1 16x10 -25 offset 4.6" backspacing with 315/75-16 (34.6x12.4)

My Tires: Firestone Destination A/T with 8,000 miles on them. Highest rated in the survey section on TireRack.com

My wheels are in ok condition. Would make excellent winter wheels. Tires are like new. Will add cash if necessary.

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
Maybe sometime next week or so we could meet up...... I really want my tires to stick out more, but I'm not sure if I"ll rub or not.. I have 17's with brand new Nitto 35X12.50's....I'd like to see yours in person....then maybe put them on the front of my truck and see if they rub...and if they don't....maybe we could work something out. Thing is, I REALLY love my wheel/tire combo.....but I'm stuck right now due to my +10 offset.. So if you are interested in going through all that for me to possibly say no....let me know.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about offering to do that for you just to see if you like the offset so we can do it for that reason only. If it turns out we like it, we can work something out.

Here's the problem. I live in Portage but I am temporarily working in Reading. I come home on weekends and other scheduled time off. I will be home this weekend but I'm not sure if I'll have the time. I go back to Reading next Monday for a 7 day stretch. After that I will be home for two weeks.

Let me know what works for you. PM me. We'll work something out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts