Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals!
I've got a 03 extended cab lb7, and it's leaking tranny fluid from where it looks to be under torque converter. It's bad enough that this morning I had to erase a code b4 it would go into reverse. Any ideas? Thanks!
Motor vehicle Gas Wood Auto part Metal

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Looks like it has been leaking for a long time. You think that leaking had something to do with the code?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only recently noticed it leaking(around 2 weeks) but more severely the past week. Yesterday I had to clear a code for it to go into reverse like I said. How or what would cause fluid to come from that approximate.875 inspection hole? Oh and thank you for your reply, I really do appreciate it.

·
Registered
2007 GMC Sierra LBZ
1,484 Posts
What was the code? Looks like you have possibly more than just the transmission leaking. Obviously been seeping for quite some time. To be honest I’m not sure what leak you are talking about on the picture. Everything is wet with what looks like coolant possibly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What was the code? Looks like you have possibly more than just the transmission leaking. Obviously been seeping for quite some time. To be honest I’m not sure what leak you are talking about on the picture. Everything is wet with what looks like coolant possibly.
The picture I took to show location of leak. And like an idiot I cleaned the area b4 I took the picture.P0713 and P0711 were codes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts