Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tranny mods can i do to hold the power of my PPE HOT +2 Race on its highest level? I was wondering if i could just do a precision converter and a transgo jr. The only other mods i plan to do is a lift pump and a duramaximizer:gearjamin

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......like me :TSK:kneel>>>>>>>>>>PPE Hot+2 in the MAIL BEYOTCHES:TSK
Tell him what's in the mail boss^^hahahahahHAHAHA[evil ass laughing]:D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Im gonna say not a chance, even if you lost 30% at between the crank and wheels that would still be 297 rwhp, transgo jr is said to maybe give you another 15-30 rwhp, and your stock clutches are still behind that, may i ask why you want to do the ppe and the duramaximizer?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok but how might one go about doing this? Which kit and how much PM me some prices. Will the suncoast stage 3 be worth it or do i need the stage 4?

·
7,336 Posts
duramaximizer ain't worth pissing on dude,why the trouble??get EFI for less money and effort:drink:D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
You could probably get away with the stage 3, but the gmax pac kit with a good converter is only a few hundred $'s more, and you would be set with that! and I agree go efi live and be done

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im gonna say not a chance, even if you lost 30% at between the crank and wheels that would still be 297 rwhp, transgo jr is said to maybe give you another 15-30 rwhp, and your stock clutches are still behind that, may i ask why you want to do the ppe and the duramaximizer?
I already have the Hot +2 Race and once i have a lift pump i can reap the benefits of the higher rail pressure from the duramaximizer which will give me more power and SMOKE:drink

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
duramaximizer ain't worth pissing on dude,why the trouble??get EFI for less money and effort:drink:D
Idk dude
me + Tuning my truck = :blowup
also getting custom race tunes made are very expensive at $200 a pop so in reality i would be spending over $1000 on EFI

·
7,336 Posts
ok but how might one go about doing this? Which kit and how much PM me some prices. Will the suncoast stage 3 be worth it or do i need the stage 4?
what getting a transmission?There are a TON of guys here that do this!do a vendor request in their forum and you will get what ya want and win every time...........NOW for a anxious,hipor lil sheyt like myself,that won't do!!
1.Remove burnt tranny [pick up at GM dealer who is aware truck is tuned,PHUCKEM I bought it CASH]
2. Load burnt transmission in wife's 1/2 ton 5.3,DRIVE 320 miles to Fort Walton Beach,Florida.Suncoast Converters
3. Buy 23 quarts of Valvoline dex6,realize you still 3 short:eek:
4. 5800 bucks and change,billet shafts,Mag-hytec pan,the SHIZNIT MACK DADDY PACKAGE!!only set me back 5800 or so:help:D
5.Return to GM dealer with Stage 5 Suncoast and trans fluid
6. Return following day,truck ready 1300 for removal and install[which was my choice,I could have done it,but at 33 I feel old some days,so the grand total ran me close to 7 grand.............DID YOU guys know they want 3 grand for a six speed core??NUTS

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......like me :TSK:kneel>>>>>>>>>>PPE Hot+2 in the MAIL BEYOTCHES:TSK
Tell him what's in the mail boss^^hahahahahHAHAHA[evil ass laughing]:D
should have bought the evo race.... i cant wait to see you on i49 HAHAH YOU WILL BE IN THE BACK :neener

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what getting a transmission?There are a TON of guys here that do this!do a vendor request in their forum and you will get what ya want and win every time...........NOW for a anxious,hipor lil sheyt like myself,that won't do!!
1.Remove burnt tranny [pick up at GM dealer who is aware truck is tuned,PHUCKEM I bought it CASH]
2. Load burnt transmission in wife's 1/2 ton 5.3,DRIVE 320 miles to Fort Walton Beach,Florida.Suncoast Converters
3. Buy 23 quarts of Valvoline dex6,realize you still 3 short:eek:
4. 5800 bucks and change,billet shafts,Mag-hytec pan,the SHIZNIT MACK DADDY PACKAGE!!only set me back 5800 or so:help:D
5.Return to GM dealer with Stage 5 Suncoast and trans fluid
6. Return following day,truck ready 1300 for removal and install[which was my choice,I could have done it,but at 33 I feel old some days,so the grand total ran me close to 7 grand.............DID YOU guys know they want 3 grand for a six speed core??NUTS
:rof:rof:rof Dude that hilarious. Your the funniest guy ON THIS FORUM. :drink:drink:drink:rolleyes:

·
7,336 Posts
Jeff is taking notes from the original mack daddy

should have bought the evo race.... i cant wait to see you on i49 HAHAH YOU WILL BE IN THE BACK
This is your brain on drugs^^.......ANY questions???:D
:rof Dude that hilarious. Your the funniest guy ON THIS FORUM. :drink:drink:drink:rolleyes:
Take it back!!Someone's gonna trip I feel it:eek:
I try to stay upbeat.If you can't get along with me you're probably a LOSER anyways right?
:TSK
Thanks for the kind words man!You only live once though

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Na No Drugs For Me I Get Drug Tested Where I Work , You Cant Be A Firefighter Andbe On Drugs That Aint Right Lol

We Will See Kev We Will See

·
7,336 Posts
the PPE will /well can make 425 at the crank!!are you high?
How much HP is that evo worth,curious?
I am gonna run it on 350.hahahaha[once again,evil ass laugh:TSK

·
7,336 Posts
Na No Drugs For Me I Get Drug Tested Where I Work , You Cant Be A Firefighter Andbe On Drugs That Aint Right Lol

We Will See Kev We Will See
OMG are you full time??If so from me to you I appreciate your service and sacrifice!!
anyways I still think YOU are a douche for thinking ol Quiksilver[see new avatar]won't put the HAMMER on ya Dmax...

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
lol yea im full time Lafayette Fire Dept HAZ-MAT UNIT

i got your douch, evo is 185+ at the wheels im telling you its the shit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts