Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok right now i'm wanting to run a PPE Hot+2 tuner on lvl 10 and maybe a 100hp injector upgrade and medium size turbo upgrade eventually. Have other upgrades listed in my sig, currently not running tuner as transmission has limped once and don't wanna do any more dmg. Want a kit that will handle this no problem. Here are a few options i've seen:

1) PPE stage IV

2) Gmax 5 with a suncoast converter (which one is best for my situation)(more $ so is it worth it)

3) Suncoast stage III kit (comes with transgo shift kit) with sc converter (again which one is best)

Your input is highly appreciated on this. Couple side notes, has anyone had a problem with the output shaft does that need upgrading as well? What kind of warranties are offered with these kits, it will be installed by a professional shop that has dealt with many allisons. I talked to the guy there and he said he can't offer a warrenty because its not the parts he'd supply but would still do the install.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
You have no warranty except from your builder. As it should be. Parts are under warranty if they fail. Build warranty is on your tech.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Benz Automatic Transmissions in Maple Ridge. I also talked to a guy from BC Automatic in New Westminister but he's more of a ford guy and the guy at Benz has an 05 dmax and did his own and other's that have been brought there. He's had no complains or problems,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts