Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the shift kit and replaced it back to stock, it cost me $100 to put back to stock and over 2 weeks. the transgo jr messed up the tranny :mad:

but i got the truck cleaned :drink

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
yeah there some newer pics floating around the general exterior discussion finally washed her yesterday if you want to check them out

·
Registered
414 Posts
My tranny isnt stock and works great so If you want to trade trucks im up for it :) id even give you a 100 bucks for having to put it back to stock :D J/K but your truck does look sweet!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My tranny isnt stock and works great so If you want to trade trucks im up for it :) id even give you a 100 bucks for having to put it back to stock :D J/K but your truck does look sweet!!!!!
lol sounds like a deal! u accept paypal so i can get my $100 :rof

ur truck looks good too man:rockin, those eagle alloys look good. does the chrome hold up good on them?

·
Registered
414 Posts
lol sounds like a deal! u accept paypal so i can get my $100 :rof

ur truck looks good too man:rockin, those eagle alloys look good. does the chrome hold up good on them?
So far the chrome is holding up good but i only run those wheels in the summer. i run stocks in the winter.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
that billet grille will look sick on your truck! i love the nbs gmcs with the billet on them

·
Registered
414 Posts
Got one for ya came off and 08. its sittn in my shop need it gone
Light Automotive lighting Auto part Automotive fog light Vehicle

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much? i need something is this in good condition and is it a cutout one?

·
Registered
414 Posts
its in very good condition the only time its been wet is when the truck was washed im not sure if its a cut out one or not my buddy bought it put it in his truck then a month later bought a RBP one. its in my shop unless he picked it up and took it back to his house. i took that pic awile back with my phone if its in the shop ill try and get some better pics with my digital camera 2morrow. I dont know what they are worth so pm me with a offer. either way its for sale

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya if u can get a pic of it tomorrow and some info on the mounting procedure i will give u an offer so im interested in it.

thanks man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts