Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my second LBZ Duramax with 6speed allison and purchased EFI Live with DSP5 and a bunch of other upgrades, 165 lift pump ect. Wondering what everyone has to say about the Trans Go Jr before i buy it...or if its worth it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Definitely worth it according to most major Allison builders!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
For the price it is certainly worth it. Install is pretty simple as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Worth it for sure

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys! I am purchasing it now

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Excuse my ignorance.... But wha tis major advantages of trans go jr. Kit? I have the mods in my sig, and run my tuner on level 4 or 5. Trans seems ok, but i know that they are the weak link in these dmax's. Does the kit allow the trans to handle any more power?

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
if you run your ppe hard, a transgo jr is not enough.
i realize this.... Just wondering if i run it on say level 4, i dont abuse it... Well not often anyway!

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Anything over "2", and you should have Mike L's number on speed dial!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
What about if I use my predator on 120hp (level 4). I notice my 2nd gear revs a little high when shifting into 3rd. Would the transgo help with this?

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Id love mikes help... Unfortunately im in illinois.. So having him do my trans is not realistic. I plan to do my trans here in the near future, and posted about a local illinois place to do it

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
I ran my Diablo on 120 when I had it. I hit the track several times with out a hiccup. It has been 2 years but only about 25k since I had the diablo. I have had a transgo for about 2-1/2 years

1 - 12 of 12 Posts