Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed it a little more after adding EFI live but even more after adding a straight pipe.

I feel like my truck shifts kind of sloppy. maybe to soon at times.

I have a transgo Jr to install but is it common for it to feel that way? just wondering.

Also, I kind of feel like i lost some of the power of my EFI live after adding the 5" straight pipe. anybody else feel like that happened to your truck?

thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
So I noticed it a little more after adding EFI live but even more after adding a straight pipe.

I feel like my truck shifts kind of sloppy. maybe to soon at times.

I have a transgo Jr to install but is it common for it to feel that way? just wondering.

Also, I kind of feel like i lost some of the power of my EFI live after adding the 5" straight pipe. anybody else feel like that happened to your truck?

thanks
Changed your fuel filter lately?? It can cause issues with shifting if it's dirty. But other than that, no, it shouldn't feel sloppy, if anything it should be awesome! Chris

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Changed your fuel filter lately?? It can cause issues with shifting if it's dirty. But other than that, no, it shouldn't feel sloppy, if anything it should be awesome! Chris

As a matter of fact I changed my fuel filter and serviced my truck the day I installed the exhasut. That would have been last monday the 3rd of this month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts