Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the sye installed got everything back together. Went to try and shift to 4wd and none of the lights on the shift knob came on. I tried shifting the tcase manually to make sure it was back in 2wd which it was when I took it apart. And unhooked the batteries but no luck. Any ideas? **I guess to clarify when you turn the key on the light on the knob come on...then when everything is booted up the lights stay out. I have drove the truck for a few miles in the last week with out the front actuator hooked up. I am hoping that there is just a hard code set keeping the transfercase from attempting to shift. It is flashing service 4wd system in the dash. I haven't hooked up with efilive yet but my junk hand held reader didn't really read anything. I try some more things tonight I guess. Was just Pissed last night and kind of in panic mode. the only other thing is I haven't drove the truck since all of this happens last night just put it into gear and tried to shift from 2hi to 4hi ect..

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I can manually shift the case just by turning the shift shaft that the shift motor goes on.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone? Checked all the fuses no code I have power to the front actuator. I have power to the big red wire back at the tcase 12v and 6.5v at the other can't remember the color off hand.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it's fixed. Had a code C0569. did a ATC motor re learn and it's all better now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.