Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Transmission service

1304 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  dirtymaxx12
Have 5000 miles on my 2011 and want to change out the trans fluid and go with Transyn or Mobil Del Vac. Would do the 2 change method so would need around 4 gallons. Where is the best place to buy either fluid in or around Northern Cal? Also a vendor for the deep pan for the Allison. Thanks
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
You might check around and see if there is a Allison dealer in your town. They work on the large truck trannys as a factory type dealer. I get Transynd from the local Allison shop here for $32 a gallon.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.