152 Posts
Seems like us farmers tend to like the silver/pewter trucks haha

On the way to sale some good ole tobacco

Gotta love the telone. damn nematodes

Non-duramax :poke[1]:eek:h well its some more of the fleet

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
my turbo-charged 806 "sleeper". oh and that handsome, chiseled specimen of man in the pic....that's my dad lol

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
How does she run? I've got a 706 I'm contemplating turboing.. it needs a few more ponies for a 10" auger

AutoGuide

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
How does she run? I've got a 706 I'm contemplating turboing.. it needs a few more ponies for a 10" auger

AutoGuide
it has balls now, needs an inline injection pump (of course, that would push the limits of the torque amp and the rear end). i've seen new kits like the one on mine for about $2500. i think the diesel 706 is german made so not really sure about a turbo kit for one but i'm guessing you've been looking into this so you know more about it than i do

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Here's a lil more 6.0 power for ya
for a few grand more you coulda had a real truck...just kidding josh, i had to. you know this is a diesel forum right? lol

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Wish I was home right now. I'd get pics of the 8120 with the 40' flex draper, the header alone would dwarf the truck!!! I can stand under the stinkin thing with it lifted out all the way, and I'm 6'2

·
Registered
435 Posts
for a few grand more you coulda had a real truck...just kidding josh, i had to. you know this is a diesel forum right? lol
haha look at my avatar wayne that's what i think of that flippa :neener... and are you trying to tell me 6.0s don't run off diesel... well that sure does explain alot :eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

21 - 40 of 714 Posts