Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 714 Posts

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
it has balls now, needs an inline injection pump (of course, that would push the limits of the torque amp and the rear end). i've seen new kits like the one on mine for about $2500. i think the diesel 706 is german made so not really sure about a turbo kit for one but i'm guessing you've been looking into this so you know more about it than i do
I can't find anything for it. I was going to make my own exhaust manifold and piping and put a hx35 on it.. just to many things going on lol

AutoGuide

·
Registered
137 Posts
before upgrades. but a load of roundbails i pulled to the farm earlier this year

·
Registered
152 Posts
One more pic, with my old rims in this one.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
haha look at my avatar wayne that's what i think of that flippa :neener... and are you trying to tell me 6.0s don't run off diesel... well that sure does explain alot :eek:
hello....i'm johnny cash! well, they might run for a little while on diesel...lol

·
Registered
595 Posts
I love this....may I say "If it ain't red, keep it in the shed!"

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I can't find anything for it. I was going to make my own exhaust manifold and piping and put a hx35 on it.. just to many things going on lol

AutoGuide
now you're talking, get er done

·
Registered
435 Posts
I love this....may I say "If it ain't red, keep it in the shed!"
Agreed... though we may disagree on the shade of red they are both good with me

Wayne basically when it comes down to it you have 6 tenths of a liter more than me... whats 6 tenths of a liter make a difference :rof

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
now you're talking, get er done
I think a 35 may be a little much.. I don't think that little rusimaster can deliver that much fuel no matter how much I tweak it lol guess I'll have to stop being lazy and try it. Although if it does work I think I have a hx40 around here off of a magnum tractor I could try too :rofl

AutoGuide

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Here we are~~

Attachments

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Wayne basically when it comes down to it you have 6 tenths of a liter more than me... whats 6 tenths of a liter make a difference :rof
well .6 of a liter might not seem like much...until you put it into persective. 6 tenths of a liter more and my bottle of jack is full not almost empty lol

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
well .6 of a liter might not seem like much...until you put it into persective. 6 tenths of a liter more and my bottle of jack is full not almost empty lol
Lol i see your point... i now have a whole new respect for .6 liters:drink

·
Registered
435 Posts
What the heck....No massey's?!! I would give away my john deere to buy a massey. I need to get some pic's of our 8660 next to my truck. :)
I like the way you think:drink... I posted a pic of our combine and there was another one on a trailer but they are definitely lacking

·
Registered
789 Posts
What the heck....No massey's?!! I would give away my john deere to buy a massey. I need to get some pic's of our 8660 next to my truck. :)
I got videos of me pulling a 8670 massey and a 930 fendt, but no pictures next to my truck :poke[1]:

41 - 60 of 714 Posts