Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a sweet LLY for sale wondering if the owner is a member on here?
I saw this thing race last year at Weekend On The Edge and it ran goooooood. If I had an extra 50 grand laying around I'd probably buy it :thumb

Here's the link to his ad: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 | ksl.com

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
He's quite proud of that truck judging by the price. That truck has been on ksl for awhile. Also seeing that EPR went out of business, there goes most of your warrantys and aftermarket support the truck may have once had. Considering EPR built the twins, most likely the motor and trans too.

Other than that its a sweet local truck (for me anyways). Would be nice to see more high HP trucks around here actually being used.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was unaware of EPR going out of business. That's too bad. His triple turbo'd lb7 (I think it's an lb7) is awesome. The price is high, but I don't blame him for starting out there. Better to start high and get talked down then to just screw yourself out of more money at the get go. I wouldn't be surprised if a young kid from around here had their parents buy this for them. I know of a 17 year old kid whose parents went and paid cash for a 75000$ RMT Duramax last spring. Must be nice haha

·
Registered
964 Posts
That guy is on DD and has a fs ad over there. I agree its a little over priced but the locals vouch its insanely clean

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is one of the cleanest trucks I've ever seen. A lot of color match and a lot of attention to detail. I don't see him getting anywhere near 50 for it though

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts