Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is getting efi live tomorrow! I can't wait to see how Georgia diesel does! Just trying to decide what all tunes I want. Any suggestions I'm doing the dsp 5 switch. Gosh I'm like a little kid at Christmas can't wait!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
If you plan on getting a built trans in the near future just get built trans tunes and dont beat on it so you dont have to get it tuned twice. I have 30 and 60HP tow safe tunes, 100 and 200HP over stock daily driver tunes and a max effort race tune. They are all awesome.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking same thing. Bc tranny will have gmax around 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Good deal you will really like having a built trans and EFI Live tunes.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just hope I can in the 12s soon

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ive had my GT tuner for about 2 months now and i love it...its insane how much power the truck has on the highest setting, youll like your tuner alot. I have a stock allison and ive had nooo problems what so ever with it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang they stayed an extra day on vacation guessing I'm goin yomorrow

·
Registered
79 Posts
have a smoke tune (i know i know....), economy, tow which is 125 with turbo brakes, then 100 over and 125 over. I'm going to have to do something with the trans soon so I can up my tunes. Plus a few other goodies I have in mind of course *insert diabolical laugh here*

Only had mine for 2 weeks now and still find it hard not to whomp on here here and there...and by that I mean everywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts