Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering trading My 06 2500 LBZ for a 07 Dually3500LBZ owner says he's only had the truck short time and doesn't need a dually since he sold his jeep. ANYWAY, I am told the DSP 5 switch doesn't do anything because the dealer reflashed his computer before they sold it. The truck has EGR deleted and Straight pipe exhaust shouldn't he be getting a Mill light?

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
yep the tune in that truck is not stock.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep the tune in that truck is not stock.
CAN the dealer reflash and turn off the mill or do you think they just unplugged the dudes switch?

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's a pre-emissions truck, depending if it is a Cal truck or not will determine if a light SES light comes on or not. Have you seen if the lighjt is on, or asking before going to look.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a pre-emissions truck, depending if it is a Cal truck or not will determine if a light SES light comes on or not. Have you seen if the lighjt is on, or asking before going to look.

I have a video of the truck being started and running no light on the dash. He has told me the dealer said they re flashed the ECM before the sale. The truck is definitely has deleted EGR from the pics I saw. But from everything I have read and have been told is if you pull the EGR you will get a code. When I tuned my current truck DSP 5 EFI live I told ATP the EGR would be coming off and the tune I received was for a deleted truck to keep the MILL might off. I also know his mill light works as it comes on during the ignition start then goes out. It also has a straight 5" exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts