Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have my truck back on Friday. ML Converter, GMAX 6, the c3 oiler will go on whenever Mike L. get's more in stock. Just wanted to tell everyone! Now that the expensive part is outta the way, EFI and a lift pump are not far behind. :D

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
:rockin :rockin

You have just awoken a sleeping giant.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Literally!!! I can't wait. The guy who is installing it is the only guy around Jax, that has installed them before. He did say this will be his first GMAX 6 kit, but Suncoast is who recomended him, so I have alot of faith. Not to mention app. him and Mike L. have solved some problems together before.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey, I'm getting the same thing done to mine with the same additions to come in the future. But I'm wondering what the "C3 oiler" does? I've never heard of it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is my small amount of knowledge on it..... I think that it keeps the c3 clutch oiled anytime the truck is running, and helps hold more power, as well as is better for the tranny. The more lubrication the better. Call Mike L. at Inglewood transmission in Inglewood California! He will be able to tell you everything. Brian knows alot about it to. Hondarider552.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Huh, I'll look into it. Thanks. Oh, and by the way is your ML converter black? Everyone called it the "pink monster" but mine is black. Just wondering...

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
I will have an ADII for sale soon if the mitusa pump ever gets ready...the c3 oiler takes mainline trans pressure and diverts it to the c3 clutch packs whenever the engine is running

·
Registered
331 Posts
Really? Now I have to ask...Why did you pick the Mitusa over the AirDog? And do the C3's still need to be lubricated with the new GMAX kit?

·
Banned
17,251 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Reheheely...I don't suppose anybody has a pic of the Mitusa or maybe a link.

And whats the cost of this C3 mod?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well, nevermind. Ah the wonders of the search button. It looks like I'll be getting a hold of Mike L. for more info and a price. Thanks everyone for all of your help.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice Jeff! You will love the trans, no more letting off untill 100+ MPH :D :D

:rockin
That was how I burned it up, I didn't let off until 125mph.....
But I wore that Cummins OUT!!!!:rockin

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Congrats man:drink

I see a few more 0-125mph runs in your future:D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the truck back last night, still trying to let it learn the 5 tune on evo race, so I'm takin it easy, haven't really hammered on it yet, but the shifting is good, and it's not running hot anymore!!! So that's a plus!

Any advice on how to treat it?

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
treat it like hell after it learns lol you should be good to go now lmao

·
Registered
485 Posts
Congrats man! geez this is the third "new tranny" thread on the board today...gotta love tax season lol

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
i've not got my tax money yet I just trade around a little

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinkin the same thing! Taxes!!!!!!!!

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Got the truck back last night, still trying to let it learn the 5 tune on evo race, so I'm takin it easy, haven't really hammered on it yet, but the shifting is good, and it's not running hot anymore!!! So that's a plus!

Any advice on how to treat it?
Go beat the piss out of it. IF you just spent 4k and it breaks, someone messed up somewhere.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts