Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just did HG on my 04 lb7, lbz FPR, high flow y bridge, turbo, couple things to it while it was apart. trucks been sitting for about three months with batteries unhooked. truck cranks, it has fuel up at injector lines, so its not a fuel issue up to there as far as iknow. but wont fire. havent gotten a good scanner to read for codes and fuel pressure at crank to see if its enough. this happend once before years ago when it was my fathers truck it sat for a while and the batteries died and it went in to a "lock out" and it had to be reset. had a friend from dealer ship come over and do that. but does anyone know how to tell if its that? or something else? sounds dumb but driving me nuts, been 3 months without it just wanted to get her back up and runnin. and if someone knows a page where it says how to do the lock out thing my self would be great, keep finding over drive lock out pages. nothing about what im looking for

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did find out actually, just a few days ago. i finally got my hands on a scanner, it was the dam FPR.. just bought a new one and it was the last thing i excpected.. and i tried that lockout because but it wasent it, lol but thanks for that appreciate the help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.