Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I would offer alot less if it is an LB& because at any point you could have to drop 4k on injectors. If it is an LLY I think it should be worth mabye 13-14. Aftermarket parts dont add value to a truck

·
Registered
122 Posts
165oo-16800, just because I like to Jew. Nice truck. is it an adult owned?

·
Registered
589 Posts
i would say 14.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What do you mean don't buy if its lb7, thats what mine is an yes I do have 2 injectors bad an GM is replacing all 8 at no charge this week.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
No major dents or scratches. only a couple very minor

I would definitely go look at it before you start offering anything!!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
What do you mean don't buy if its lb7, thats what mine is an yes I do have 2 injectors bad an GM is replacing all 8 at no charge this week.
you better take the banks off unless you have a very good dealer. GM is looking to reject any injector warranty they can right now. The area rep came to my dealer and told them ot to warranty a job because of rust on the injector lines.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trust me im gunna look at it befor i start throwing any numbers out just trying to get a est. value at what you guys thought first. the guys said he bought it form an old man that used it to pull campers then he bought it and only put 10000 miles on it. im going to look at it i hope next week because he said he is in real no hurry to sell it. Also he said that hes willing to talk about price.

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
no more than 14k,even it it's a SLE1 or SLE2!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I would say offer 13-15 depending on the minor dents and scratches

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
yeah 13-15 and no way i would buy it untill the tranny checked out...i would wanna know if its ever slipped and minor dents and scratches usually mean they've been giving it hell

·
Registered
122 Posts
LbZ duramax- it shouldn't matter if I have Banks because my Banks doesn't change any of the paramiters, and has nothing to do with taking out the injectors, especially with only 76k on it. The dealer asked me about it but had no problem with it, they've done alot of them with no problems for the factory. And if for some reason GM would'nt cover it- they would have a white truck flying through their front door.:gearjamin

·
Registered
122 Posts
ask about the tranny filter-how offten it was changed, look for leaks, smell it.
Whats his hurry to sell it? Is it smokin? Maybe have a dealer check it out, it only costs 80-100 depending on the shop to check the injectors, an while they have it on the tech 2 they can see any past history.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No i said hes not in any hurry to sell the truck. It is a lly so im not as worried about injectors as i would be for a lb7.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the minor dents and scratches would not bother me at all- my truck has mechanically been babied and would be scatch free if it wasnt for my dads damn dog and dent free if i didnt haul anything with it in my area the price would be fair i dont know how they sell where your at but offer 16 and ask about the injector harness and the mp to beat him up on the price those are must haves imo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts