Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
165oo-16800, just because I like to Jew. Nice truck. is it an adult owned?

·
Registered
122 Posts
What do you mean don't buy if its lb7, thats what mine is an yes I do have 2 injectors bad an GM is replacing all 8 at no charge this week.

·
Registered
122 Posts
LbZ duramax- it shouldn't matter if I have Banks because my Banks doesn't change any of the paramiters, and has nothing to do with taking out the injectors, especially with only 76k on it. The dealer asked me about it but had no problem with it, they've done alot of them with no problems for the factory. And if for some reason GM would'nt cover it- they would have a white truck flying through their front door.:gearjamin

·
Registered
122 Posts
ask about the tranny filter-how offten it was changed, look for leaks, smell it.
Whats his hurry to sell it? Is it smokin? Maybe have a dealer check it out, it only costs 80-100 depending on the shop to check the injectors, an while they have it on the tech 2 they can see any past history.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.