Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a stupid question, isn't there generally a sticker on the door jam that spells out the weight of the truck along with GVW information? The only sticker on my truck is the tire sticker. I know the truck has a 11,500 GVW, but I was interested in knowing what each axle limits are suppose to be. I had my truck on a CATScale along with my 5th wheel trailer, just over 20,000 Combined GVW which I know is fine, but just wanted to now exactly what the truck's axle weights are.

2018 Silverado High Country, crew cab standard bed, Duramax

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
Has a gvwR of 11,500.

Axle weight limit is most likely limited by the ratings of the tires.

My 2013 3500 Srw has axle ratings posted low on driverside front door. The 2013 DRW cab and chassis I had the ratings where posted on driverside center column between the doors.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It is on a silver sticker below the tire sticker, but slanted so hard to even see. Sit down on the ground with driver door open and it will then be obvious.

Seriously

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
It is on a silver sticker below the tire sticker, but slanted so hard to even see. Sit down on the ground with driver door open and it will then be obvious.

Seriously
^^^this

It's on the near the bottom of the doorpost.

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
Or you can look in the Diesel Supplement to your Owner's Manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts