Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to my build thread! Recently bought a 07.5 CCSB LMM w/ 113k back on July 31st. This will be my first diesel as well as my first truck. Below is what I hope to accomplish during ownership.

Power:
-Full EGR Delete
-4” Turbo Back w/ Muffler
-Single Tune
-Kenny Clutch
-Transmission Cooler
-Titan 52g Tank
-Airdog Lift Pump

Exterior:
-Colormatched Retrofit
-Black Honey Comb Grill
-De-Mold
-Window Tint
-Truxedo
-Amp Steps
-Rear Wheel Liner
-17x9 Methods
-35x12.5 Patagonia Tires
-6” Tuff Country Lift Turned Down
-Colormatched Bumpers

Interior:
-Weather Tech Mats
-Hardwired Uniden R3
-Dynamat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wheels and tires came in last week. Got my mirror caps painted and gave the hardware on the methods some paint. Just waiting on the lift kit to come in now and everything should come together soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sub a dub dub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Truckie

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took me a whole day but my new emissions compliant exhaust and tune are finally installed. Also installed a new grill and wired it w/ my boost auto mirrors. Not sure how I feel about the look may switch it again. Lightbar also installed to help w/ mountain driving until my retrofit gets ordered. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lots of updates

Retrofit was ordered in late November. TRS seems to be extremely behind lately so due to parts I won't be receiving the lights until the end of this month.

BT Diesel Autoworks module was ordered and installed last week. This allows me to manually control high-idle, work lights and many more things including auto-up driver side window.

Titan 52 Gallon Fuel Tank is being installed today. Should have 1,000 miles of range as I'm averaging around 18-20 MPGs on 35"s. Installed a new sending unit as well

New tunes were emailed as well to recal the fuel capacity to 52 Gallons.

I also ordered baja A-Pillar pods I ordered the sports as they seemed to be more than enough.

Truck is getting a large fender mod at the end of the month to fit 37"s

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Nice !!! what do you think of the Boost mirrors ?? I really want those for my truck .

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice !!! what do you think of the Boost mirrors ?? I really want those for my truck .
I like them. I bought the Syppo mirrors and bought the boost wiring kit to wire them up. Also added their upgraded reverse leds. Definitely worth it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Man that is a sweet ass truck man I want to do mine like that

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Passenger rear caliper decided to get hung up and go through the pads. Resulted in rust everywhere including ruining my wheel. Was able to clean all of the rust off of the body and underneath the bed. Seems to be pretty similar to rail dust in how it came off. New calipers, pads and rotors were installed today. Wheel liners were delivered today as well. Installed the Baja Designs Pod Lights as well...I'll grab a better pic of those once I get back from my trip

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts