Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all how you guys doing? I am trying to decide what to do with my truck. I am thinking about going with a 4 inch lift with 35s or leveled with 33s. I am still unsure on rims but I think they will be 20s either some BMFs or the Xd Monsters or the Xd hoss. Any input is greatly welcomed. Cheers!:drink

· Registered
668 Posts
If you shove 35's under a 4" you'll be rubbing like crazy

· Registered
668 Posts
Love my monsters but the hoss are nice too

· NewEST Spinny Thinggg
5,036 Posts
yeah I would do a 6" if your planning on 35"s even then you might have to trim plastic

· Registered
2006 Silverado 2500HD LBZ 4x4
543 Posts
Cognito is a good kit and ive heard good things about RCD

· Registered
668 Posts
Love my 7" cognito but I need to make a skidplate or find something that'll work

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you guys think that the 6 inch lift is worth it over the 4inch lift? What kind of rims do you think would look good? I am thinking either chrome or black for sure just a tough decision.

· Premium Member
795 Posts
What 4 inch lift are you looking at? I have been kicking around the same ideas.

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have been looking into the copter package that norcal has to offer. I have not really looked into it to much yet but I want the best ride I can get. Smooth all around and the ability to tow and off road. I was looking into the black hoss's thought they might look good. The bmf wheels sure are sharp though.

· Banned
24,781 Posts
How mutch is the 4in lift your looking at? They seem pretty rare?

I had a 6in fabtech on my last gasser and I was very happy with it! They make great lifts and the price it good as well. Hmm Out of the rims your looking at I like the Hoss's :rockin

· saw what you did there
15,168 Posts
I have a 6" with 20's, and I really wish I had went with a 8" lift.

and black rims rock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.