Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2005 lly stock motor and trans afe2 intake egr blocked 3.5 in straight pipe hypertech max energy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Man I feel like an idiot........not trans. Driverside torsion bar mount bracket snapped.....thats the hopping and banging. Wheel hop sensation that made me think slippage.....idiot.

·
Registered
2005 lly stock motor and trans afe2 intake egr blocked 3.5 in straight pipe hypertech max energy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
So replaced torsion bar cross member mount. Solved 95% of my issue. Still slight slip, but can leave a stop sign without the wheel hop sensation. Slight slip with heavier acceleration. Thank you all for your input, I have always valued the opinions on here, they have helped me solve a lot of minor issues. I fully understand and appreciate all the input, I don't always have the down time or funds to ship vehicle or parts for a "Build process". This is a DD and I need to keep her going for a few years before I think about builds. I am fully aware that Mike L. And others are the best options for rebuilds and such, just don't always have that as an option. But again I do appreciate all the knowledge especially since I am new to diesels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
P0732 is not a code we see all the time. It's rare for the C4 ( not C2 ) clutches to burn up before the C3 clutches go bad. This could be a blown out apply piston for the C4 clutch or transfer case problem. I'll see if I can find you a shop.
Mike
Appreciate all the knowledge and help you have offered. Thank you

21 - 25 of 25 Posts