Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been wanting to buy a new body style duramax for around a year now. I'm not a huge fan of the silverado's front end so I would definitely prefer a black sierra. I'm limited in funds to 32k though so i'm immediately thinking a 2007.5 with some mileage on it. Do you think i'll be able to find a reasonable deal? Also, do y'all think that once the new 2011's hit the roads the prices should drop at all?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't think when the 2011's are going to make the used trucks cheaper, the reason I say this is because the 2011's are going to be even more expensive thus making the used truck's more desirable then raising the prices on them....I don't think you will have any problems finding a truck in your price range....I have a fully loaded 7.5 ext cab and I paid right around that range 5 months ago..Good luck on your search...if you buy post pics for all of us :rockin

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think when the 2011's are going to make the used trucks cheaper, the reason I say this is because the 2011's are going to be even more expensive thus making the used truck's more desirable then raising the prices on them....I don't think you will have any problems finding a truck in your price range....I have a fully loaded 7.5 ext cab and I paid right around that range 5 months ago..Good luck on your search...if you buy post pics for all of us :rockin
Sorry, i need to rethink my question about the 2011's. Do you think that more 2007.5's will be available once the 2011's are out due to more trade-ups and similar reasons?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.