Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm trying to get a meet together in Atlanta or somewhere in north ga let me know if y'all would attend I think it would be pretty cool to meet up and shoot the s*** about our trucks for a little while cause every other state does it's own thing so I figure ga should to lol

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hey I just got to Atlanta today, I work all over the US for work and miss most the events. I think we should do something, I would attend

·
Registered
7 Posts
i would be interested

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would be interested too

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
I would try to come

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I would try and attend also. Keep us posted and we'll see.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Lets try and get a date picked out. Any suggestions?

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
anytime after this weekends good for me got a wedding to attend

·
Registered
419 Posts
i can come, it would be better for alot of us to be around atl , or at least the middle of the state, that may help more people come, but open to anything. we seem to be spread out in Ga. how bout Nov 20, 21?

·
Registered
141 Posts
sounds good to me

·
Registered
399 Posts
i will try an show up. just keep me up dated

·
Registered
717 Posts
i can come, it would be better for alot of us to be around atl , or at least the middle of the state, that may help more people come, but open to anything. we seem to be spread out in Ga. how bout Nov 20, 21?
Is this thing a go or what? I am in the Atlanta area right now, staying up by Carterville. Going to be working at Bowen Plant, electric powerhouse for a bit. Saturday night would be best for me, but I could try to make something on Friday.

Let us know for sure.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Has this stalled out or is someone still trying to get it together???

Or did it happen and no one posted about it??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts