Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see if I cant find out where my old truck is, don't know if its still in this area or 1000s of miles away. I would be interested to see if I can track it down and see the status of it anyway. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

2007.5 Silverado 2500 duramax, ext. cab short bed, LTZ 4x4

Vin: 1GCHK29607E597535

I traded it in, in novemeber of 2013 to a dealership outside of Houston texas. it had about 97k miles on it. I had bought it earlier that year out of Nashville tn with 74k miles

·
Registered
839 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
copy my vin number I posted and put it into google images.. Its all the first pictures that come up. Silver with black wheels. Only thing is those are the pics from when I bought it, it pretty much looked the same when I sold it other then I installed a colormatched bedcover, it had black tinted headlights and foglights, billet grille etc.

Had the upgrades that are posted in my sig, but when I sold it, it had the factory up pipe, down pipe, and just the blocker plate on it. 5" exhaust with a black 6" tip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts