Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

441 - 448 of 448 Posts

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,547 Posts
Nah man that works.. To the un-trained eye can people tell that it wasn't meant for that truck or do they not even notice it?
Some do, some don't. Mostly if they don't visually notice, if they grab the shifter they notice then

·
Registered
135 Posts
@BambiAssassin I rode in Matts truck last Sat, had he not told me he had added the tap shift I wouldn't have known.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,547 Posts
Bad thing about it is we didn't even get to go for a 'real' ride lol We'll have to get together sometime and do some playin :thumb

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah I'm really hoping to get my trans built soon, then I will do some serious playing! Might even try a sled pull. I don't know how competitive I can be but I should at least try.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Was anyone else a little worried about leaving the parking lot at the pulls Friday night? I thought for sure some moron in daddys truck was going to hit my truck.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
tow master i checked out your truck and didnt realize it at the time, you were part of that blackoutperformance line up at the show.... i talked to whoever had the all black nbs next to you....

i'm from PA i think i need to look into this blackout business..
Ya you talked to Brant lol... But gotta look up Blackout Performance for sure! Caleb is the only person I trust to work on my truck :thumb

12 hr trip turned into 18 LOL, definitely one for the books.
Wow... Well our 8 hour trip turned into a 14 due to a breakdown in our group :rolleyes:

Atleast you made it home!! :D

calebs def a good guy. i tried looking for him at the pulls on friday but alls i found was his truck,gn and some empty chairs.
:rofl I thought I was the only one who couldnd find him!!

For those that didn't get to go to the show, Courtesy of Bukin' Productions

Thanks for postin the vids!!

Was anyone else a little worried about leaving the parking lot at the pulls Friday night? I thought for sure some moron in daddys truck was going to hit my truck.

Wow ya I hear storys.. The one end was pretty slick. We where 100 feet from the entrance and it took 45 min to leave :cookoo[1]:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

441 - 448 of 448 Posts