Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
I'm in the truck over next to the fence at pulls if any u guys want to swing by for a free beer and BS for a few.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I definetly have more than enough photos and videos of the event so far I'll make a thread for them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sweet! I have some to. Ill have to upload them all :D

I'm in the truck over next to the fence at pulls if any u guys want to swing by for a free beer and BS for a few.

Hey! Thanks for stopping over and saying hi! I went past your truck a few times but didnt see you around :eek: It looked sick!! I know I took a few pics of it :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I almost left out Thursday at 7 pm. Would have gotten there about 5 am friday. But the guy that was going to come was on the fence about it….

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Should of went! Friends of ours left from Massachusetts 11pm Wednesday to come convoy with us and get there after a 16 hour drive :cool:
Yeah I regret not coming because my weekend was very uneventful. It would have cost me about $600 just in fuel and my hotel not counting food, beer, and entry to the park.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Sweet! I have some to. Ill have to upload them all :D

Hey! Thanks for stopping over and saying hi! I went past your truck a few times but didnt see you around :eek: It looked sick!! I know I took a few pics of it :D

It was good to finally get to speak to u. Yeah we went over to the vendors and through the pits. U have a sick looking ride your self!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
498 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
61 - 74 of 74 Posts