Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 4'' TC kit and will be adding 2'' pocket style flars and want the wheels to be flush with the flares. on my 07 Classic. Looking for wheel options! Something that will fill the gap good. I have a chance to buy Fuel Octane 20''x9'' rims with 305/55/20 x 12.5'' rubber. Rims are +20 offset and 5.75'' bs. Will this setup work with the 4''? Open the other ideas on what offset or backspacing I should be looking for. I don't fully understand it all..don't want to ruin the set-up first time. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone....I can't use stock rims on the TC kit I dont think so I don't want to potentially buy those rims and not have them work.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i am pretty sure you need at least 4.5 backspacing on that lift so keep that in mind when you by them

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I know.. . 4.5'' or less. Just I'm trying to figure out a good offset with the pocket style flares so the wheels will sit flush. I'm pretty sure you can fit a 295-305 under there with the lift with some trimming on the bumper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts