Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I bought an Edge EVO Race CTS. I really like the tuner but REALLY hate the suction cup mounting set up. When I bought it the place didn't have the dash pod so I didn't get it.

So I'm wondering if anyone has made their own custom dash pod or mounting plate for this tuner. Or if anyone has come up with an alternative place to mount it other then the dash?

I’m throwing around bending up a pod from aluminum and Velcro it down to the dash or even just using Velcro to mount the tuner it’s self. It would be awesome if the power cable was long enough to mount the tuner up on the ceiling where the map lights are. Maybe figure out how to stuff it in the little pocket up there.

Also how do you change the background picture and can’t figure it out.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Edge sells an adapter that will make it fit on either the pillar mount, or the dash pod. It's pretty cheap and easy for that setup, and you can have it match your interior. I'd recommend that over something custom, unless you're just that good :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I don't know if I'm "just that good" but I think I could come up with something decent. I've been fabricating bumpers and roll cages for a while so I'd like to think a dash pod is within reason.

I'd like to see pictures of anything other guys have some up with though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.