·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
hahahaha no

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guy told me he had a guy in canada use efi to tune his tranny to be able to hold a 700hp tune and im confused

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
said he programed the shifting flow and bunch other stuff i wanted to kno if this was possible i dont believe it

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
700 at the crank with a transgo MAYBE but tuning has very little to do with it yeah he is full of it

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
says he has a 620hp tune i luaghed

·
Superior DF Member
951 Posts
if it was 700 engine horse(about 525-550whp) on a brand new tranny(6 speed) he might be able to drive around a bit as long as he isnt thromping on it, but it wont last that long... i know someone on borrowed time with his 06 6spd because he is over 500hp, but his has held so far...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
if it was 700 engine horse(about 525-550whp) on a brand new 6 speed he might be able to drive around a bit as long as he isnt thromping on it, but it wont last that long. i know someone on borrowed time with his 6spd because he is over 500hp, but his has held so far...
Yeah those six speeds are pretty tough actually but yeah at thos power levels it definately on borrowed time

·
Registered
637 Posts
toasted my trans on 120 hp with a diablo/predator .

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
no.........

·
Registered
686 Posts
ive got 800hp on stock tranny

LOL JK

·
Banned
4,544 Posts
Maybe if you add monster diesel additive to it.

otherwise, not even close. the guy is full of chit, or someone told him he was making that and robbed him of his money.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 33 Posts