Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a turbo back 4 inch exhaust system for an 07 2500HD extended cab short bed. I haven't been able to find anything on the Magnaflow website for my application. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm looking for a turbo back 4 inch exhaust system for an 07 2500HD extended cab short bed. I haven't been able to find anything on the Magnaflow website for my application. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello

I am sorry but we dont make an exhaust for the EC-SB. I dont have what it would take to modify the kit. You might check on the forum here and see if anyone else has done that set up. I know its something that you are looking into but its far off in the distant future.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Chris,

On Magnaflow’s website it say’s they now offer DPF and non DPF exhaust, but I can’t seem to find a part # for the no DPF system. Any ideas, below is the link to the LMM exhaust page. The MBRP systems really seem to piss the neighbors off at 5 AM, so I’m looking for something a little quieter but still lowers EGT’s.

V/r
Brett

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplayproducts.asp

·
Registered
69 Posts
Chris,

On Magnaflow’s website it say’s they now offer DPF and non DPF exhaust, but I can’t seem to find a part # for the no DPF system. Any ideas, below is the link to the LMM exhaust page. The MBRP systems really seem to piss the neighbors off at 5 AM, so I’m looking for something a little quieter but still lowers EGT’s.

V/r
Brett

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplayproducts.asp
I understand how this could be confusing but we do not offer a NON DPF Kit. I have contacted our site advisor and they are going to fix that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That’s disappointing! No “off road” systems in the works huh? How adaptable are the kits for the LLY or LB7’s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the magnaflow and love it

I have the magnaflow and love it, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (the salt on the roads here in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it here. magnaflow 16901, or you can try one of the vendors here, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.

·
Registered
411 Posts
5'' turboback magnaflow series on mine and it kicks *ss. Magnaflow makes the best imo. Looked everywhere and Tyler's meyerperformance has the best prices along with great tech advice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Magnaflowrep,

You guys have the turbo back exhaust for the CC-SB but not the EC-SB. Since the only difference it cab length the picture on your website looks like you could just cut the frontmost pipe to fit the shorter cab length. Would this work or are there other differences with the other pipes as well?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts