Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am think of getting a vane turbo brake now thst have a gooseneck hitch to haul my csttle tl the sale. I have a 20ft merritt and usualky haul 6-7 cows at a time. Im thinking of bd vvb, banks speed brake or invest into new tuning and get efi with turbo braking.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Should have got EFI a long time ago with a tow tune. PM MrManners he can set you up with Kory's tunes. Some of the best available.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have the Banks Speedbrake and love it. Tried their electronic display but am happier withe the 5position switch. Install was easy enough and it just works.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Go with the EFI Live brake and have them set in a light tow with brake and a heavy tow with brake. Rob or Kory will do you well.

·
Registered
577 Posts
is there different levels of aggressiveness in the turbo brake? i have robs and am just curious, i dont rightfully know lol

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
GOT my tunes from korry and he adjusted my turbo brake to my specs and im very happy with it ,just got back from west virgina pulling 11000lb and mrmanners is the man

·
Registered
29 Posts
just got banks - works really neat- change settings from low to high while driving- can change from foot activation via brake pedal or when you let off gas- best part was auto setting - just got back from death valley 7% grade - set on auto @ 45 held with 2 mph - i pull 14k5th wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts