Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which would you choose?

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, figured i would start this thread. I know it will help many besides just me.

Cheetah 68mm- the new charger is supposed to be NASTY! 71mm turbine, with 4" cnc machined exhaust housing mated with 4" down pipe

4094vvt- i have heard the vanes are hard to tune and can be laggy. But a great charger.

Danville- Have only heard great things about everything they do.

s366- Heard that it is better for racing because it beats the stock replacements on top end. But its harder to control spool up, and is a B*#%H to install on the Lmm!

This will be on my Lmm with 60% nozzles, rdl header and up-pipes. Stroked cp3. And mods in sig. Its my daily driver/play toy. Shooting for 650hp and to drive it until it pops, then built motor and TWINS!

Which would you choose? And money isnt an option, so dont care if one is a cheaper deal lol just wanna know which you think would be best for a daily driver/weekend racer.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
me personaly i have thought about the cheetah cause ive heard it is down right nasty

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Why that small of charger choices with all that fuel????

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
id do a danville stage 2, that way when it comes time you can just twin over that

·
like a Ninja
5,212 Posts
i was talking to Fleece eariler today about doin the same set up and they said the Cheetah would be perfect for that. but im also back and forth on the 68mm cheetah and the danville

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i was talking to Fleece eariler today about doin the same set up and they said the Cheetah would be perfect for that. but im also back and forth on the 668mm cheetah and the danville
wow a 668mm? i didnt even know they ad one that big. spooling it must be a b*%ch. lol

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Tough poll, I don't really think you could go wrong with any of them. Honestly if you plan on twinning it later I would prolly do the S366 actually prolly the HTT, and put a s480 on it later.

·
Registered
181 Posts
im porbally getting the new cheetah 68mm

·
Registered
472 Posts
You know what has my vote.
mine to. also i have a good budy with a lmm new 68 cheetha and side by side my 4094vvt sounds meaner and out pulls and is better on egt racen or pulln r rvs around the country.robs tunning of course...

·
Registered
241 Posts
what is so special about the new cheetah 68?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I really like my 68mm Danville.Great for towing and racing.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts