Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I thought I was set on a turner for my 2015.5LML.
The more I read the more I seem to be on the fence on what to go with. So I will ask for your opinions.

EZ Lynx?
Or a SOF 5 tune Kory Willis with TCM tune and CTS 2 insight monitor?

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
EZLynk is a great device and has the gauges you are looking for with the CTS2. If you don't want to use your phone as your monitor you can get an old phone or tablet that has WIFI to do the same thing. We can also get you a display if you wish. The tuning, whether EZ or EFI Live is the same from PPEI, only the device is different. This is the most cost efficient way as well. Plus you never have to get updates to your tunes through Email, they are made readily available in the cloud for you to use. You can get the SOTF tuning through EZ as well and like EFI Live once you install the switch you are good to go for shift on the fly.

We are one of PPEI's biggest distributors. If I can be of assistance with any other questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I really appreciate the advice. Good call out about using an old phone. I can hot spot off my phone if needed

Have you heard of EZ Lynk crashing or not working properly do to WIFI accessibility

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
Thanks I really appreciate the advice. Good call out about using an old phone. I can hot spot off my phone if needed

Have you heard of EZ Lynk crashing or not working properly do to WIFI accessibility
Crashing? Not specifically to us anyway but there could be. Any of the WIFI issues we have come across have been where the phone wasn't necessarily configured to use phone data when hooked up through WIFI to the EZ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.