Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or do the 2015s have a crappy turning radius, I dont remember my 2006 being this bad. Is there anything we can do to improve it?

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Is it just me or do the 2015s have a crappy turning radius, I dont remember my 2006 being this bad. Is there anything we can do to improve it?

buy a shorter truck? i dont think the turning radius has changed between the two, it was terribad then, and its terribad now but i have not had the pleasure of ripping the front end off a 15 to check and my all data account does not have the 15 trucks yet. i would however be surprised if they threw out a tried and tested front end on a whim for one with less turning radius when that was already the biggest nail in GM's coffin amongst many owners.

·
Registered
65 Posts
when I first got my 2011, I was looking up the specs on it and found that my turn radius was listed as 50ft. (I think it was TruckTrend and one other review...) I feel like i'm as maneuverable as a tanker ship sometimes, but I knew that was gonna be a factor when I started looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.