Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys running twins I want to do a 4 gauge pillar setup 2 of which will be analog boost and pyro and 2 digital but then again not sure.... If I do twins somepoint in my life I will probably want more boost gauges or a drive pressure gauge.... I know some of the digital gauges will do 2 readings at once but do they all plug into the ob port? So I guess I'm just lost and not sure what to do.........:help What are you fellas with twins monitoring while you are pimping the panty dropper down the street? Thanks for your input.

·
The Outcast Goat
592 Posts
Who makes a four gauge pillar mount for a dmax? When I had mine I looked for one but never could find one. I know there was a four gauge pillar mount for superduty fords but never seen one for a dmax.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who makes a four gauge pillar mount for a dmax? When I had mine I looked for one but never could find one. I know there was a four gauge pillar mount for superduty fords but never seen one for a dmax.
Hmm you may be right forgot about that part... I'll have to look but thought I might have seen one some wheres before...

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
i just run one boost gauge in the IC pipe, fuel pressure for lift pump, and ofcourse EGTs

i do have another boost gauge on the way for drive pressure<-- which is important to monitor with 60 lbs of boost

and yeah i wish i knew where i could get a 4 gauge pillar.. i guess i'm gonna put my forth one on the steering column

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just run one boost gauge in the IC pipe, fuel pressure for lift pump, and ofcourse EGTs

i do have another boost gauge on the way for drive pressure<-- which is important to monitor with 60 lbs of boost

and yeah i wish i knew where i could get a 4 gauge pillar.. i guess i'm gonna put my forth one on the steering column
Thanks for the input :drink Maybee I just need to make us a 4 gauge pillar...

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Overhead mount, just above the mirror with two 100psi gauges, one is boost the other is drive pressure. On the pillar I've got a 35psi boost gauge to monitor the big turbo's pressure and an EGT gauge.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone using the digitals that plug into the ob port???

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
do they make a dual steering column gauge pod.. drive pressure and aeroforce would look nice there

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do they make a dual steering column gauge pod.. drive pressure and aeroforce would look nice there
Did not see one just looked.... Although did find a 4 place overhead for 01-07:neener

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Overhead mount, just above the mirror with two 100psi gauges, one is boost the other is drive pressure. On the pillar I've got a 35psi boost gauge to monitor the big turbo's pressure and an EGT gauge.
Haha I have the same setup but mine is a 60psi instead of 35psi

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No one makes a 4 pillar guage setup for our trucks, nor LMM's. the pillar just isnt long enough.

I have seen a ford with 14 guages, talk about expensive interior.
14 gauges wow thats a guy without his eyes on the road...... Must look like a Christmas tree inside!!!!! The only 4 gauge supposedly for our trucks are 01-07 over head mount and Chad has them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts