Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driving around the other day and saw these two CC/SB's sitting on the side of the road with for-sales on them. Not sure who the seller is, so if this is against the rules, then feel free to remove and let me know. I just figured I'd help these good looking trucks find their ways into the right hands.

They are located in the Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa area of the Phoenix Metro if anyone's interested. I haven't spoken with the owner yet, so I am NOT going to give out his/her number over the internet or anything, but if you're interested and PM me, I can tell you what corner you can find them on.

One is silver birch metallic, 4x4, LTZ package it looks like, grey interior, full center console, no sunroof. Unknown gooseneck in the bed, looks like it had a tool box too. Looks really well taken care of, underside is clean. Looks stock all around from what I could tell. LLY engine code 125,800 miles and is asking $21,600.

The other is white, 4x4, LT package, flip up center console, no sunroof, leather seats. B&W flip over gooseneck, not sure on toolbox or not. Same thing as the other one, looks well taken care of and stock all around. LBZ engine code 94,500 miles and asking $24,500.

Again, I just saw these on the side of the road and stopped to look. They look really well taken care of from what little I could see and would hate to see these trucks end up in the wrong hands, I knew of a place that could help them find a good home so I posted here. If you're in the area and interested I can PM you the crossroads and you can go take a look and call the owner yourself.

Mods, please delete if this violates some rules somewhere.

Attachments

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
You live in the Gilbert / Mesa area?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
Most of the time yeah, here for a couple more weeks then off to Cali.
What part of Cali? I'm going to be headed to Gilbert / Mesa in a week myself.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, business/pleasure? I work north of LA in the Victorville area. So that's where I spend my work week and some weekends.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
i see one d/d and one toy/fun truck...drool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts