Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just met Newly and Mike at UDP here in Vegas. I had no clue what to expect rollin up to the shop (cause what i've read on DF) but it's only 6 min away from our hotel so I was gonna go no matter what while I'm here. Y'all know I don't hold back my opinion of anything on here and I try not to say anything negative unless I've had a personal experience with it. So, my opinion?

These guys are fkn cool and gave me the royal treatment. I had a blast bullshittin with em at the shop. Newly GAVE me an egr heater delete for my lmm and one of their decals. I also ordered some other stuff while I was there. Newly even gave me and the wife a ride back to town in his big rig, thanks again man you didn't have to do that.

If you're in Vegas you gotta drop in on these guys and shoot the shit for a min. Top notch crew and cool as shit too. I know they're not a site vendor but look em up if you're even halfass close, it'll be worth the trip. I'll be goin back myself soon enough.

Took a pic of his rig, better than a taxi any day!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hell yeah man, that's awesome! Rollin in some serious style huh?

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Haha thats awesome! Glad you got to meet them, I plan to if and when I go to Vegas!

·
Banned
477 Posts
Hey Thanks for the kind words but tell the truth! You know im a prick and only care about me me me LMAO!! Your welcome for the heater delete, i felt bad i was out of everything else you wanted but it will be in soon. Was fun taking you guys down the strip and blowin the train horns at some folks LOL. Ill hit you guys up in the am, we will hook up tomorrow. We will be at the shop getting my buddys Banshees ready for Dumont. I can see the Luxor from the shop so just hit me up if you need a ride! F**K the taxi!

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yeah man well hook up tomorrow! Scare some people on the strip again! Just rode the new York new York rollercoaster and it was sooo rough!

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
I've been there twice now... newly and mike are awesome guys!!!!!!!!!!! :drink

·
Banned
477 Posts
Go out to the state line and ride the big coaster :) Or hit up those zip lines out in Boulder that hit 60mph! If you never seen Hoover damn go check it out, its only 20mins away. Did you go eat up on the Stratosphere??

Jakes the man!

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Makin reservations tomorrow for tomorrow night hopefully. Where's a good lunch spot for tomorrow? Let's hook it up.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
free stuff is always good. sounds like quality dudes

·
Banned
477 Posts
Yea we will hook up for sure man, i have a fam so i dont really go out much. Sorry i couldnt come out tonight. I just like being home :) Its different when you live in Vegas i guess, we stay away from down town LOL

Hmm lunch tomorrow... ill think of something. Ill text you around 10 or so and see if your alive. You still winning and gambling?

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Barely alive. Made it to stratosphere, hit roulette wheel again, lost 40 bones, got tattoo at diversity (flava flav's tattoo artist was there), saw flava Flav, went back to Luxor, hit roulette wheel, got up 100, cashed out and now back at room piss drunk.

Overall I'm up 5 hundy for the night but spent almost all of it on tats, liquor, roller coaster rides, souvenirs, and cab rides. Lol. Vegas and I have a love/hate relationship at this point.

Newly holla at a brotha in the mornin, take my drunk ass to eat!

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
I have known them for a bit now. Not personally but through track interaction and interweb talk. I think they are both good people. The staff here has had some differences with them in the past couple years but I feel we have all gotten over it and it is water under the bridge. There were alot of personalities clashing is all I will say.
The past several years I have watched Newly and Mike work their way to where they are now. I am glad you guys are doing so well and wish you the best.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seriously, UDP is one of those shops with a couple guys who are not in it for themselves. I came in from Indiana and its rare to find trustworthy, not looking to rip you off and sell you everthing type of place.

I stopped in another shop in vegas to kill some time and asked about a front end alignment, and before the guy could take another breath he was trying to sell me front end parts as he knew mine were bad without even looking at the truck. I walked out not spending a penny.

Anyway Mike and Newly keep doing what ur doing and I appreciate what you did for me. Good luck. Eric

·
Banned
477 Posts
Barely alive. Made it to stratosphere, hit roulette wheel again, lost 40 bones, got tattoo at diversity (flava flav's tattoo artist was there), saw flava Flav, went back to Luxor, hit roulette wheel, got up 100, cashed out and now back at room piss drunk.

Overall I'm up 5 hundy for the night but spent almost all of it on tats, liquor, roller coaster rides, souvenirs, and cab rides. Lol. Vegas and I have a love/hate relationship at this point.

Newly holla at a brotha in the mornin, take my drunk ass to eat!
Ill hit you up in a few, were all showering and getting ready.
so wheres the pic of the big rig ???
Post #1 but here is another

I have known them for a bit now. Not personally but through track interaction and interweb talk. I think they are both good people. The staff here has had some differences with them in the past couple years but I feel we have all gotten over it and it is water under the bridge. There were alot of personalities clashing is all I will say.
The past several years I have watched Newly and Mike work their way to where they are now. I am glad you guys are doing so well and wish you the best.
Thanks John, yea the feeling is mutual. Some guys dont like me and there are several on here i dont care for and thats why i dont come on anymore. Thanks for the support.
Seriously, UDP is one of those shops with a couple guys who are not in it for themselves. I came in from Indiana and its rare to find trustworthy, not looking to rip you off and sell you everthing type of place.

I stopped in another shop in vegas to kill some time and asked about a front end alignment, and before the guy could take another breath he was trying to sell me front end parts as he knew mine were bad without even looking at the truck. I walked out not spending a penny.

Anyway Mike and Newly keep doing what ur doing and I appreciate what you did for me. Good luck. Eric
Thanks a lot, i appreciate that!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts