Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Would you sell your truck deleted or return it to stock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks all the input is gonna help and it’s had work done too it I know that with the def deleted and the S&B intake but I’m afraid I’ll never be able too tune the truck too my liking bc if it has a tune already I can’t just get a tuner and delete the old tune if that makes sense

·
Registered
447 Posts
Intake isn't an issue. DEF system will need to be reinstalled for emissions.

Did the previous owner provide you with a handheld tuner?

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
You should be able to bring it back to the dealer once you have your hard parts installed (it will be a b**ch) and everything plugged in and have them reflash it with your setting according the Vin code.

That’s how they did it when I traded mine in delete a while back.

GL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
You should be able to bring it back to the dealer once you have your hard parts installed (it will be a b**ch) and everything plugged in and have them reflash it with your setting according the Vin code.

That’s how they did it when I traded mine in delete a while back.

GL

sounds like a headache but thank you for atleast giving me that option if I go that route I appreciate it

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh it's a headache and that's not factoring in the missing parts that need replacement.

The whole emissions system is a big headache!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you have to go back to stock ? Why not just keep driving it. Or better yet, get some efi live, or ez link tunes set up. Proven diesel tunes are great

21 - 27 of 27 Posts