Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I am new here and think this may be of interest for some of you.
I have a 2005 extended cab and found a nice toolbox that fits right under the rear seat perfect. I bought it to keep the tie down straps and hitch parts in from Harbor Freight. I know most stuff is cheap but this box is not bad.
The Dims are:Tray dimensions: 18" L x 6-1/2" W x 1-5/8" D
Inside dimensions: 19-3/8" L x 7-1/2" W x 7-1/4" D
Overall dimensions: 19-3/4" L x 9-1/4" W x 8-7/8" H
20" stainless steel toolbox reinforced with a dent-proof, high-impact polypropylene base, tool tray and lid, plus a full-length piano hinge, two security latches and brushed stainless steel finish

I took out the tool tray for more storage.
Item # 93168 Manufacturer: Storehouse
$20.00 deal:thumb
If it did not fit perfect I would not have posted but it does..
Now I have one for each side!!
:drink

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Post up some pics. Sounds like you got a great deal on that. I have a DU-HA box under my seat and love that setup, but it was about $150 when I bought it.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some pics of what it looks like and how it fits. I will try posting them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Good find. I'll b looking tonight. Thanks

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
I don't think it will work with the crew cab will it? Your seats look higher then mine

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My seats are about 10 inches off the floor. I am loving this tool box. It holds all my tie downs receiver and ball and fifth wheel pins and still room. I think its worth a look see to find out if it will fit. Good luck....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Reviving this thread from the dead! Wondering if anyone ever tried this harbor freight tool box in a crew cab?

Will measure to see if it will fit my CC

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Wont work, the crew cabs dont have one, 4 door non-crew does. I'm having one made by a friends wife who sews, that will attach to the seat frame. I have trouble with bullets and shot shells rolling around in the floor. My tire chains lay in the bed during winter, used as weight when I dont need them on the tires. I cant believe they dont offer a 6 door cab yet. To the general public anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts