Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of you have experience in doing this so I'm asking. I would like to upgrade my Allison before I start boosting the horsepower and torque. I don't have the ability to do this myself, so what am I looking for is a price range to have this done? I am in the Denver area and if anyone can refer me to someone that would be great also.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Check out ATS Diesel, they are also in CO and would be very handy for you.

If not, look up board member Mike L, he is one of the best in the bussiness! Either way you won't be dissapointed ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
who would i PM if i was curious about a suncoast ?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Shov, There are several different combinations you can get according to the horsepower your going to add and how mutch money you want to spend :D

It also makes a difference on what year truck you have. The 06 with the allison 6 speed has a kit where you change a few springs and check valves and you get more line pressure. This will help not burning the clutches when shifting through the gears.

Also if you can fill out your sig with you vehical info it will help diagnose what ya got :thumbsup

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
who would i PM if i was curious about a suncoast ?

PM Mike L or contact Eric Merchant at gmdieseltech.com(his phone number is on his site). He is in Michigan, so he is closer to you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i'd like to get a trans set up so i can go to the pulls maybe 3 or 4 times a summer and be able to have the holding power if i want to get on it for the occassional street race. it will probably take me a couple summers of working overtime, but i can't see myself going any higher than 450hp.

·
Registered
484 Posts
No Limit Diesel Performance is in Illinois I think, they are an ATS dealer.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have seen some no limit trucks at the local establishment

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have had some bad dealings with ATS. Nothing for Dmax stuff, but on Dodges. I use and sell Suncoast. Good stuff, and they hold. I have a full race 48RE in my Dodge. I have some upgrades sitting here for a 2006 allison whenever the customers' schedule clears up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about the lack of info on my rig. It's a 2003 CC LB with just over 60,000 miles on her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts