Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I think I saw somewhere on here someone had OEM van lift pumps ....I can't find post. I used to hear My lift pump with accessory key on but no more. I think it may be bad. Changed relay and fuel rail pressure sensor, and fuel pressure relief valve already still getting a p0128 code.

Registered
Tony from dirty hooker diesel bought 2 pallets of them back a good many years ago if that's what you're talking about. He may still have some available but that was at least 7 years ago probably. They are not cheap from the dealer. Also the p0128 code isnt fuel related so you through those parts at it for nothing. Its coolant temp related and usually just bad thermostats. Stick with OEM ones.

Registered
I think I saw somewhere on here someone had OEM van lift pumps ....I can't find post. I used to hear My lift pump with accessory key on but no more. I think it may be bad. Changed relay and fuel rail pressure sensor, and fuel pressure relief valve already still getting a p0128 code.
It is a prime pump not a lift pump. It only runs for 2 minutes with key on - engine off. As soon as the engine fires it shuts off.

Registered
It is a prime pump not a lift pump. It only runs for 2 minutes with key on - engine off. As soon as the engine fires it shuts off.
They did that cause of not having anywhere to put the filter head like on the trucks correct?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellow Max'rs. I ended up ordering from Amazon like, $212 and no shipping cost by Wednesday! O'Reilly wanted like, $569...I think I blew it out from turning the ignition key on and off rapidly to get the starter to engage on a good tooth. 3 teeth on flywheel are ground down...300K miles. Will get gear fixed soon with trans and rear engine seal, $2400.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts