Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The window on the passenger side is going up and down very slow. has anybody else ever had a problem like this?

07 2500HD W/12OOO miles

thanks, kevin

·
Registered
455 Posts
yep, i just replaced my pass. side mirror motor and regulator. got the part from oreilly for 95 bucks. lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Souns like something either binding up or track needs oiling

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I have the same thing with my passenger window too. Driver side is fine, passenger goes down fine but goes up very slow....

·
Registered
455 Posts
i think its just a weak motor. its an easy replacement.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
this is def not a 911 urgent problem....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe not to you jmaz268. If you can't offer some help, don't waste your time and mine on this post. It sure is urgent if it's raining or very cold out and the window takes 5mins to shut.

regards kevin

ps: where would you like to see it? Don't complain unless you have a solution as to where it should be.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Maybe not to you jmaz268. If you can't offer some help, don't waste your time and mine on this post. It sure is urgent if it's raining or very cold out and the window takes 5mins to shut.

regards kevin

ps: where would you like to see it? Don't complain unless you have a solution as to where it should be.
WHOA, I think he is just trying to say that the URGENT section is for:

Definition
"urgent problem's should be truck not running or driveable. That way we don't get a lot of unnecessary stuff here"

·
Registered
56 Posts
given the definition, there still isnt a proper place to post this problem but here. I also have the same problem, passenger side takes forever to go up but goes down fine which is wierd.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had that problem with my drivers side. The cable was frayed slowing the window down and ended up breaking so I had to get a whole new kit. Goes up quick now.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
try running the batteries as a 24v current to the window switch...it'll go faster J/K..I would try like abouve and lube it up if that doesnt work you'll be looking at a new motor/cable

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
same here pass side

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
same...haha

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts