Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first duramax and so far at 950 miles I am very very pleased. 17.03 mpg on my second tank. I have a couple of issues that have materialized just after 500 miles. I can feel a resonating vibration in the go pedal and the floor board. My wife can even feel it in the passenger side.

It is not a shudder type vibration as it feels more like a humming. I really am having trouble describing it.

I am hoping someone will be able to tell me that it is common and it will go away, or here is how to fix it.

It comes in between 60 and 70 either on the way up or down.

Any thoughts or places to start???

Thanks!!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
welcome to the forum..this not the first gm vehicle with this problem straight from the factory but it is a easy fix..take the truck to a tire shop that you trust and have them rotate and rebalance the tires..hope this makes sense

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have noticed the same thing with my new 07' LBZ. I picked up a load of sheet rock from Home Depot back in Feb. and I could really notice it then when I would accelerate and decelerate. Did getting the tires balanced help.

·
The Stealth
1,483 Posts
it happened to me, but i looked and i accendentally hit the 4 wheel drive button :) haha
i was goin around 65 and it just vibrates the whole front of the truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts