Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 13 cclb all stock, i'm noticing a vibration at 1400rpms/50mph 5th gear and 1400rpms/60mph 6th gear, has anyone else felt this vibration or heard of a fix, its felt under light load

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Hi sumptercat,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing vibrations in your truck. Have you considered getting this checked out by the dealership? We'd be happy to assist with that process and discuss things further. Please send a PM with your full contact information, VIN, current mileage, and preferred dealership if you're interested in this.

Sincerely,

Eddie A.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have a 13 cclb all stock, i'm noticing a vibration at 1400rpms/50mph 5th gear and 1400rpms/60mph 6th gear, has anyone else felt this vibration or heard of a fix, its felt under light load
Ya I have noticed the samething with my 2014, it has always done it, mine is most noticeable when it switches to 6th gear and the rpms are lower as you are saying, let off the acceleration pedal and I don't notice vibration anymore till I touch accelerator pedal again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
studentone35, read through some of those posts, however, mine is specific to those speeds and rpms, rides very smooth at 70mph, i did happen to notice it while accellorating through those conditions,
tire balance is usually a certain speed with no change with rpms, and a drive line concern usually happens at a certain speed~45mph, i can also hear a droan type noise when it is happening, suspect its in the engine/transmission

·
Registered
1 Posts
sumptercat any resolution on this? I noticed this exact same vibration in my 12 CCSB this week. It is exactly as you describe. Mine seems to be more pronounced when it is cold (20 degrees or lower).

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
^nice to see someone else from Westminster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts