Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else driving across the state right now? Currently going over Snoqualmie. Already seen a couple good looking dmaxs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Havent headed west over the hill since super cross last year. Probably the next time as well. Usually head north or into idaho. When im out and about.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Nice. Last year sucked. We stayed with some friends who were staying at their grandparents for a couple weeks and it was kinda weird so after supercross I drove home from Seattle to spokane. Left at 1am pulled into the driveway at 5am. Long day.
Anyways. Born and live in Spokane. You live in Colfax?

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Was just in Colfax today. Bought the last dtp04-2p deutsch connector in the whole frickin Palouse it seemed. Too bad I needed 8 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I went over Snoqualmie the weekend before last. I hadn't seen fog hang around for that many days, in years. I was in fog the entire time from Monroe to Pendleton, Oregon, a good 5+ hours. It wasn't until we got up the hill just east of Pendleton that we got above the fog. And then we were back in it before La Grande.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Been foggy here for over 2 weeks. Freezing and snowing fog... if that makes since. Now its supposed to snow tonight finally. Go5 sunny for half a day is all. Its a crappy winter.

what is that Erik?

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Just some electrical connectors. Had to get some stuff shipped out and was shorted a couple connectors.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Ah I see. Sucks getting shorted from the suppliers. They you gotta explain 4o the people you are supplying why they got shorted too lol

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Washington state bs thread. Loving this. Sup fellas.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Haha EXACTLY. Hence driving around like crazy this morning so I didn't have to tell them all that.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Wreckless, what's your truck look like? I'm sure I've seen it around.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Hows it going 1trikhd.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Well this could get interesting very fast haha. Love the BS threads. Hopefully Dylan doesn't find his way in here from the Arizona one

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Going good josh just got done flushing power steering fluid. Smooth as silk now. Doing brakes tomorow. Whats the latest and greatest with your rig?

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
NW Coal Roller always liked your truck. What lift you runnin

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Installing a 50" bar on the roof and 30" in the grille sometime this week. Just waiting for some roof mounts and switches that match the previously existing ones to come in. Oh, and some new tunes too. Gonna be a fun week :gearjamin

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
RitzBlitz sounds like your busy and having fun with thos mods.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Going good josh just got done flushing power steering fluid. Smooth as silk now. Doing brakes tomorow. Whats the latest and greatest with your rig?
Water pump was the lastest on mine. Lol

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Installing a 50" bar on the roof and 30" in the grille sometime this week. Just waiting for some roof mounts and switches that match the previously existing ones to come in. Oh, and some new tunes too. Gonna be a fun week :gearjamin
Ever sell any of those. No one I know has the coin for a bar right on. Or we/they already have enough. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 384 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.