Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
341 - 360 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Had a guy in knoxville tennessee make them for me, that owns a diesel shop and sled pulls alot. No more axle wrap, wheel hop. Quicker acceleration from a stop. Save ujoints and wear and tear on drivetrain.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
May 16-18, North Idaho Sportman's Expo and Gun show at the CD'A fairgrounds.

I will be there in the gun show section as a vendor.

North Idaho Sportman's Expo

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
I didn't think to post ahead of time but was at the Roy rodeo this weekend. Was anyone else there? There was a lot of nice looking trucks in the parking.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Think I'm going with cal tracs. I want that down force plus no axle wrap :) screw traction bars!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Love those trac bars!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
To any of you guys on the East side; Alligator is looking for an 09-10 to do some test work on.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
I would like to, would be the first event attended for me with the truck. I checked the maybe box but can not seem to get any more info as I don't do face book. Could you pm me some more info? Or better yet post it here I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't do face book.

·
362 Posts
Yep me either, no face book here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Man! I wish I would've know earlier, already made plans, Damn it.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Ok I found more on a Dodge forum it is being put on by a local Cummins club but all are welcome in fact they want as many as possible. Depending on how many show it could be 3 pulls for $60 as long as they can get all the trucks on the rollers. Not sure if I am going yet I have to run it by the little woman she works nights so to be there by 9 would be early for her.whether I go or not also depends on a little more interest from all of you.

·
362 Posts
Well I will be rolling through Auburn about 9am, the wife has a bracket race at Pacific Raceway.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
I didn't go but had to look at the Cummins sight where I found the info, just to see how it went.
Top dog was taken by a Duramx that broke 1000hp hahaha silly dodge boys. Is that 1000hp truck owner here? Good job man way to go.
Thanks to the Cummins club for the invite that was really cool hope to be there next year.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I didn't go but had to look at the Cummins sight where I found the info, just to see how it went.
Top dog was taken by a Duramx that broke 1000hp hahaha silly dodge boys. Is that 1000hp truck owner here? Good job man way to go.
Thanks to the Cummins club for the invite that was really cool hope to be there next year.
yeah he's on here, don't know his screen name though

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
No I didn't go I just know the truck that won(he posted it on FB duramaxforum page) Badass truck that's local here. He ran for DPC but didn't make it sadly. Pretty sure that's trucks got a good bit more in it to. I know he's got big gtx chargers and 250% overs. Should be one to watch this year for sure

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Anyone going to the Battle on Badger Rd.?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well, since this is the Washington BS thread, I thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone is interested.

I need to have 4 large trees cut down in the Chehalis area. I don't know if they're fir or pine. Don't judge me because I don't know my trees!

Anyways, any loggers or individuals that want a lot of wood interested? I'm not really sure if this something I should pay for, or if this is something that I should get paid for. I mean, it's 4 large trees.

Thoughts, offers, or advice?

341 - 360 of 384 Posts