Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer is in New Hampshire. I bought a truck from them and am waiting to get it. The truck is in Selkirk NY, and has been there for a while. They can't, or just won't, give an idea of when I'll see the truck. It was supposed to arrive at the dealership on 1/1/21. Anyone else dealing with something similar? Is there anyone at GM I can call?
Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm in south Alabama and my truck was due 1/10, no update or location at this point.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My dealer texted me today that my truck was in Montgomery, AL on 1/10 but they don't have any ETA. Montgomery is 2.5 hours north of my dealer. I realize they have other trucks to deliver along the way but it sure seems extreme to take over 4 days to drop a truck off 2.5 hours from one location.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not, just go get it?
I'd love to, but the truck has to go through their shop for pre-delivery inspection. That means even if I could go get it, I'd have to trailer it to the dealership and wait some more.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mine was due at dealership on 1/10. My dealer has been trying to locate it so they can send a driver to pick it up. After 9 days of GM claiming the location could not be verified, the dealer confirmed today that it is still on the rail car and hasn’t been unloaded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts