Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is when people ( my old lady mostly ) get out or in my truck and SLAMS THE DOOR it seriously takes no effort to close the damn things and when they get out they think its some POS old car that needs to have the doors flung to get them to shut.. i feel like everytime i have someone in my truck i have to tell them not to slam the door

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Amen brother , just happened today to me , buddy of mine got out of the truck and slammed the piss out of my door . I was like dang dude !!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think im going to have a sticker or emblem made for my passenger sides air bag that says "if you slam my door im going to slam your face"

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Or when people take off the seat belt and give it a toss and CRACK on the window! My sister used to do that, drove me nuts. Or the boys rubbing their sticky fingers on the windows, or the dog puking in the bed cause she gets motion sickness.

·
Registered
399 Posts
my chick slams the door only whens she's pissed at me......
-

-

-

so pretty much every time she get out of the truck!!!

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
what pisses me off most is not even a big deal at all lol

Its when my girlfriend leaves hairbows, hairclips, and lip gloss and shit in my truck that just irritates the hell out of me. Iv probably thrown 30 out the window, and she always gets more...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl out the window

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Mine thinks the grab bar in front of the passenger seat is a hair clip rack!
Drives me nuts too!

My wife uses my column shifter to store hers:mad:

Now what really pissed me off, was my boy hanging on the damn rear door handle trying to open the back door "slipped off the nerf bar" It ended up braking the damn plastic POS handle where it pivots. I took the nerf bars off that day so he could not climb up and try to let himself in anymore:D

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
hahahah x435342532 on your girl leaving hair stuff in your car. it's never your own crap riding around that makes you mad, it's chapstick or a bobby pin lol

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You think thats bad try having 2 kids as well. My poor truck sounds like a drive by when I park it.
I hate how my kids have to put their hands all over to doors to shut them!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
little hybrid cars filling up at the only diesel pump is still the worst of them all...I have a gasser right now and I still want to slap the piss out of them
this pisses me off more than anything. i can understand if there arent ANY other pumps to use but if there are some open ones then get your little ass hybrid out of my way so i can spend 4x what you pay to fill your "economy" car up :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
The slamming the door things does irritate me but just in general when disrespect your truck. People setting cups or beer cans on the hood and when i get pissed they are like its just a truck, people dont understand how much work and money we put into these trucks, they arent just trucks to us.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
ya that is very irritating

The slamming the door things does irritate me but just in general when disrespect your truck. People setting cups or beer cans on the hood and when i get pissed they are like its just a truck, people dont understand how much work and money we put into these trucks, they arent just trucks to us.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
what pisses me off most is not even a big deal at all lol

Its when my girlfriend leaves hairbows, hairclips, and lip gloss and shit in my truck that just irritates the hell out of me. Iv probably thrown 30 out the window, and she always gets more...
Hillarious... Doesn't she ask where they all go?:D

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Hillarious... Doesn't she ask where they all go?:D
Not usually. shes usually in the passenger seat when i throw them out.

i offer them to her but she says "nah im good i dont need em"

welp ok out they go.

And idk if you have ever smelled some fruity ass lip gloss but after its been in the sun for 8 hours in my truck, the whole damn thing smells like a princess mobile. I did get her back for that one though, "accidentally" left a bottle open with some diesel kleen in it behind the couch. Took her bout a week to find it

·
Registered
58 Posts
my big things is when your door is slightly open and the window is down, people use it as a ledge to lay on and talk to you while putting all the weight they possibly can on your door hinge.

But I do get a chuckle when they put the diesel pump in between 2 gas pumps and my CCLB takes up all 3 right at 5pm when all the pumps full and i got a empty tank to fill. I had a guy who ask me to move up cause i was blocking a gas pump and i pointed to the diesel pump in the middle. So he inchs his car up to my truck until he actually bumps it when there was no way he was going to get close enough for the hose to reach.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts